• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton

  • Maybe it is and maybe it is not. But the other day my WoW account expired again and believe it or not I do not care. After playing for the last three years off and on (mostly ON), I think its time either for a long break or time to find another game to do in my spare time. I have my 70 Pally on Kel’Thuzad, who was my first character in which I have had a great time with but at this point considering I am a lazy dude and don’t have amazing gear just great/good it only makes me wonder why do I play if I am not very serious about this game. My 63 Warlock sits in solitude on Bleeding Hollow by himself cause I hate leveling and even though now he is in the Outlands were I actually don’t mind it, I still don’t level him cause I guess at the end of the day I hate to level. And then not to mention all the 20-31s I have back on my original server Blackrock. Another crazy thing is when I first started I wanted to be Horde, but my friend who got me playing by dragging me away from two years of Guild Wars, was Alliance so I did not want to play by myself and joined the Alliance side with my dwarf. So I have numerous horde from level 6-28. Its also kinda funny how I hate to level but will level twenty-something levels before realizing that. Go figure, ha!

    All in all if I do stay out for good this time there is always hope beyond the horizon. Age of Conan is coming and so is Warhammer Online. Or maybe I just go back to FPS, and RTS games. Who knows for sure. But either way WoW was yet another great game by Blizzard that I thoroughly enjoyed.

    0 comments:

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 flaakmonkey All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.