• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton

  • Simple. My friend got his own WoW account and of course before he did I sent him an invite so I could get a free month. I know after three weeks of no WoW I have been playing a little here and there. Mostly just raids and a little PvP. Not an everyday thing so not that bad as you might think. But still I guess just cannot quit the beast that is WoW completely. Especially when all my friends play so like what am I to do?!?! If they were on different server sure, but we all the same. So flaakmonkey is in Azeoroth, shame shame, lol. Well it is only for another week or two cause I really am not gonna fork my own money for it I dont think. Just dont see that happening at the moment. >

    0 comments:

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 flaakmonkey All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.