• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton

  • To fully utilize my PC I have to run Vista. As much as I dislike for no particular reason other than I just have never truly used it. So that aside after a backup and fresh install of Vista Business, I have to install a few drivers. What else is new. After that I give Aero a spin. I must say it was already done and not that intriguing to me cause I have used Linux and a distribution that could run Beryl. But I am glad that caught on to that idea. Widgets are alright I suppose, never really used them but the sticky one is great. I use sticky s on my comp monitor all the time for things, now I can remove the clutter.

    After A full days use or so I can really tell you if it bugs, me pleases me or what not. But I can already tell I am gonna like the performance cause XP could not utilize a Quad core, 10 gigs of ram computer.

    So check back for an official review of Windows Vista Business.

    0 comments:

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 flaakmonkey All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.