• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton


  • This pic says more than meets the eye. Wait no it does not. It just says what EA intros should say that most of us already know. EA is gay and will continue delivering disappointments for generations to come. I mean only those companies like Nexxon I believe it is called make games like this that are free in nature but to be the best you have to fork out real dough for best items. This model is truly only intended for people with money, aka rich little brats. So they ask their parent for money to get upgrades which shuts the kid up and does not require spending time with the runt. I myself cannot remember the last time I played or bought an EA game, because quite frankly they do not release anything of interest to me.

    Why am I ranting then? Simple. This game "did" appeal to me at one point. Being smart readers as you are I am sure you know when that point was.

    So anyways aside from long delayed Spore, this game made me think for a breif second thay EA was finally coming around a little bit back to reality of what a good game is. Bottom line I and so many of you were wrong. Oh well, guess that is why God allowed for compaines like id software, Blizzard and Valve to thrive. Am I wrong?

    0 comments:

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 flaakmonkey All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.