• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton

  • While as much as a hardcore gamer I am, it may come as a shocker to all, but I have never player KOTOR 2! Of course I played the first one, three times. One good, one bad, and one cheating so I could just own everything. It was one of the best games I have ever played. This is what future RPGs should be modeled after. Its action packed with great story and depth. I loved it. Of course in the first I was a avid Pazaak Player. (A awesome single player, and multilayer, Pazaak standalone game can be found here http://purepazaak.freehosting.net/ ) Anyways when I was not playing Pazaak I was roaming the gorgeous area of Tattooine, and other locales.

    So I have finally decided while browsing torrents to give it a shot. I heard mixed reviews on it. Exactly half the people I know say it was not as good as the first one. The other half said it was better. Who I am to believe with such mixed feelings for the game? That tells me that at the very least it is a good game and worth one play. We shall see later today.

    Del.icio.us
    Digg

    0 comments:

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 flaakmonkey All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.